Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wizards of Winds and Waves

I'm always scouting around for new and interesting blogs. Today I came across Five O'Clock Somewhere. Actually it isn't mainly about sailing but the author, Carol Anne, is publishing an episode every few days of a fictional story she has written entitled Wizards of Winds and Waves. Lots of authentic descriptions of sailing and apres-sailing action but with the added twist that there's a supernatural element to the plot.

I'm hooked. Can't wait to see how the story turns out. Go check her out.

2 comments:

Carol Anne said...

Gosh, Tillerman, I'm flattered *blushing deeply*. Actually, the title is "Wizards of Winds and Waves," but your rendition is close enough for the blogosphere.

Tillerman said...

Oops sorry Carol Anne about getting your title wrong. I've corrected it now.

Post a Comment