Monday, July 09, 2007

Proper Course Banned

I finally made it!

After my dismal performance at only achieving a PG rating for my blog a couple of weeks ago, my recent attempts to make Proper Course a bit racier have succeeded. My spies tell me that I have been banned as unsuitable material for work-time viewing at a certain large-stuffy-Boston-law-firm.

I know, I know. It's probably all done by automatic web filters and using the N word five times in the last post could have had something to do with it.

But I'm proud anyway.

5 comments:

Carol Anne said...

But have you been banned in China yet? That's a real badge of honor.

I got banned long before I blogged about tainted pet food or defective tires.

Tillerman said...

Banned in China? How would I know?

Carol Anne said...

There's a Website:

http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

You enter the name of your blog (or any other website), and this website will test to see whether it has been banned in China.

Tillerman said...

Cool. I'm banned in China too.

EVK4 said...

I call shenanigans. I believe that the entire domain of blogspot.com is banned in China; I don't feel very unique being banned.

On another note, thank the almighty that the Tillerman Clerihew Phase is over; I for the life of me couldn't come up with one...I felt intimidated by your blog. Please don't do that again. Next thing you know, we'll have to understand the physics of sail shape to read this thing.

Post a Comment